– a global water think tank that studies the Salton Sea.
– supports water management at the Sea.
- manages and protects the Sonny Bono National Wildlife Refuge at the Salton Sea.
– educational programs and information about birds at the Salton Sea.
– protecting state resources by implementing policy for restoration efforts under the Salton Sea Management Program.
– independent liaison and scientific resource for decision makers engaged in restoration planning at the Salton Sea.
– action team appointed by former Governor Brown to identify realistic short & medium goals to respond to environmental threats at the Sea.
– a coalition of stakeholders developing plans for restoration at the Sea.
- non-profit organization with a mission to “Save Our Sea”.
– community based coalition designed to educate and engage residents about the current state of the Sea.
– studies and manages restoration efforts at the Sea, including the recent Salton Sea Species Conservation Habitat (SCH) Project.
– most comprehensive news source for the Salton Sea.
- the largest land and water rights stakeholder at the Sea.
– manages water deliveries of the Colorado River for Arizona, Nevada, Mexico, and California.
– Highlights the environmental threat at the Sea and increasing potential risks to the health of children in the region.